When deciding to sell your property, there are many factors to take into consideration. Most importantly the agent and the marketing price. Not all estate agents are the same so choosing the right agent is a very important decision. The level of service and marketing offered by your agent will have a direct influence on the price achieved and the speed of the sale.
The agent’s role is to report current market conditions and comparable evidence, together with advice on the type of buyers that are looking and what they expect, as ultimately, the final sale price is dictated by what they are prepared to pay.
The more activity you have on your property, the more likely you are to achieve a faster sale and higher price. A house that is on the market for too long generally goes stale and achieves a lower price.
Carters Estate Agents understand that people lead busy lives and want their agent to offer an all-round service to make the home moving process as efficient and stress-free as possible.
Our comprehensive sales packages include:
- Bespoke Full Colour details with Floorplans
- Advertising on the Leading Property Websites including Carters Estate Agents
- Local Newspaper Advertising
- Prominent Shop Front Displays
- Accompanied Viewings
- Feedback from Viewings & Regular Marketing Updates
- Eye-catching For Sale Boards
- 6 Day a Week Opening & Out of Hours Appointments
- Accelerated Marketing
Above all, exceptional service.
- Home Staging Service, Condition & Presentation are essential when choosing to sell your home and will always have a bearing on the price & speed of sale. It is not essential for every home however, if you need a helping hand in showing your property in the best light, from a professional who has attended the Anne Maurice Home Staging Course, this can be arranged.
- Open Houses are becoming a more popular way of selling and achieving the best price for your property in the shortest timescale. To make this as successful as possible there is a proven winning formula that can make this happen.
- EPC, Energy performance certificates are a mandatory requirement when selling or letting a property, we will arrange for an approved energy assessor to carry out this service on your behalf.
- Conveyancing, refers to the legal side of the sales process which transfers ownership of a dwelling from one person to another. It is essential to use a professional licensed conveyancer or solicitor that can deal with the legal obligations effectively.
- Mortgages, we would advise that you speak with an advisor as early of possible, in order for them to help you to budget effectively and ensure that you waste no time in looking at the wrong price bracket if buying on